noob feeding question

Pangalin

Arachnopeon
Hi all sorry for newbie question also,I have had my red knee for two days and am happy with my T its walking around viv exsploring so seems settled,as regards to feeding is it better to use tongs to offer crickets or to let roam in viv for T to find for 24hrs appreciate ya advice cheers

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hi all sorry for newbie question also,I have had my red knee for two days and am happy with my T its walking around viv exsploring so seems settled,as regards to feeding is it better to use tongs to offer crickets or to let roam in viv for T to find for 24hrs appreciate ya advice cheers
No tongs

Don’t hijack someone’s thread, start your own ;)

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
For the future, try to use the scientific name wherever you can. Common nicknames can get confusing because there's so many mislabeled T's. :)

thatdadlife619

Arachnoknight
No need to tong feed, t’s can hunt just fine. You can risk an injury or even a bolt up the tongs when fed with them

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
I would just put it in and let it find it but don't leave it in too long bec crickets are prone to biting