Non Helpful Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

james206

Arachnopeon
i have posted on here and seen ppl posting on here asking for help or advice on what to get. and most of what they get is bitching, harrassment or ppl making fun. i have had several ppl tell me i dont know anything or and prolly dont even own anything so my list is posted of what i own in my profile. i post on here trying to help ppl and just get underminded like i know nothing. even though i own what i help with and i know how to take care of them. how is this suppossred to be a helpful forum and even if u mail moderators u wont get a response this forum needs more helpful ppl and ppl to criticize. i have seen ppl get cussed out for wanting advice on what to get, bitched at cause they bought a t at a pet store and the petstore had it on woodchips and ppl bitch like its their fault not the stores. not trying to be bitchy but this site just needs a few more helpful ppl

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
i have posted on here and seen ppl posting on here asking for help or advice on what to get. and most of what they get is bitching, harrassment or ppl making fun. i have had several ppl tell me i dont know anything or and prolly dont even own anything so my list is posted of what i own in my profile. i post on here trying to help ppl and just get underminded like i know nothing. even though i own what i help with and i know how to take care of them. how is this suppossred to be a helpful forum and even if u mail moderators u wont get a response this forum needs more helpful ppl and ppl to criticize. i have seen ppl get cussed out for wanting advice on what to get, bitched at cause they bought a t at a pet store and the petstore had it on woodchips and ppl bitch like its their fault not the stores. not trying to be bitchy but this site just needs a few more helpful ppl
I've never gotten anything from you. And if you messaged me anything REMOTELY similar to that mess you just posted, I would ignore it. If you can't be bothered to take the 10 extra seconds it would require to make me feel like I'm not having a text message conversation with a 12-year old girl, I might be inclined to grant your thoughts a bit of credence, but as it stands you sound like a petulant child who hates it that ANYONE has dared tell them their thoughts aren't beautiful and unique snowflakes and deserve to be respected. I looked through all your past posts and wasn't able to find ANY instances of you being "underminded[sic]", and I assure you, NO ONE gets "cussed out" on here without getting an infraction.

I also notice you've never thought ill enough of these flagrantly evil posts you're referencing to actually REPORT one... God forbid you contribute to the solution and not the problem.

You know what this site NEEDS is a few more people that actually are interested in contributing to the body of knowledge, and who take the time to report bad posts (HINT: it looks like this
, and is at the bottom of every post) and less people who make very few posts that actually contribute, and still feel the need to spend time complaining.

If you see something happening that is against the rules, report it. If it doesn't get dealt with the way you thought it should, then you were wrong. If you want people to take you seriously, type like you're taking the conversation seriously and not like it's an inadvertent text message about whether or not your girlfriend is meeting you for lunch. These things are, as they say in the business world, "low-hanging fruit".

Now, do you have any HELPFUL suggestions?

james206

Arachnopeon
you just said u would ignore me. and there i went and rerted a few ook 1 seconds o find some. and a moderatr f all pl callng a 12 yr ld girl hw immature mderators r suppossed to help not undermind. im new to this forum and i help ppl but if i needed help nooo none helps me cause i dont 50 posts a day or pictures of everything i have cause it wont hold more than 4 mb im not a child this isnt like text mesaging and im sure there r ppl that agree with me. i thought this forum was suppossed to be helpful i was reffered to this and my bad i didnt know to ask YOU out of all the moderators.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow. It really gives me a headace reading your post james... and actually, I think you have the worst typing of all the people I've met on this forum, and it looks like your from indianna, so try to type english in a better manner then you are at the moment. If you do, people may possibly take the time to read your paragraph. ( i stopped half way through on your last post, since it sounded like pity me sentences.. :))

james206

Arachnopeon
wow we seak englh n ndiana imagine that. and dnt wrry im qung the ste u are all wrthless and nt helpful

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you need help I will try to help you, but I do not undesrstand what you are typing, really.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow we seak englh n ndiana imagine that. and dnt wrry im qung the ste u are all wrthless and nt helpful
How does you insulting anyone make us want to help you with ANYTHING?

:clap: You're 12. We have twelve year olds here that don't type like they're missing some chromosomes. When you can type like you know your own language, then we'll respect you.

james206

Arachnopeon
wireless keyboard was dying. and fran u wanna be helpful can i delete my account? or is it stuck?

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you just said u would ignore me. and there i went and rerted a few ook 1 seconds o find some. and a moderatr f all pl callng a 12 yr ld girl hw immature mderators r suppossed to help not undermind. im new to this forum and i help ppl but if i needed help nooo none helps me cause i dont 50 posts a day or pictures of everything i have cause it wont hold more than 4 mb im not a child this isnt like text mesaging and im sure there r ppl that agree with me. i thought this forum was suppossed to be helpful i was reffered to this and my bad i didnt know to ask YOU out of all the moderators.
The art of conversation (It's dying ). Your argument sealed the fact that a pen and paper would be lost in your hands. The forum operates with Mod's, if you call one out expect a response. As for not recieving help, it might be because of your approach.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Click on the " X " on the upper right corner of your browser.
You are making this as huge and hard as you want man, is not us.:rolleyes:

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
As a noob to this site I have to say I have come across lots of very helpful information and thank you to all the more experienced t owners breaders etc for sharing there weath of knowledge. Perhaps the op should spend more time with the search funcution it is amazing how many anwsers I have found there without having to make a new post.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh God... Not another DawgPoundSound :wall:

Why are all the new members lately like this?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why dont you just call out who you have a problem with.. That might help.. :rolleyes: :cool:

Can you teach me to type? {D
No seriously.. Im kidding..
But seriously! When have you ever really posted here? :?

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't understand, I looked at your posts and saw nothing. I did actually see other members asking you questions and you never replied back.

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh my gosh, I know who this "kid" is. He use to drive us crazy on this "other" forum until he was kicked off. Same attitude, same typing style (or lack of), always made up stories about owning all kinds of things.......Can't remember the user name now, but yeah.......not real.

BlujayOnTheWing

Arachnopeon
Well, this thread sure is... special O__o;; lol

I've only been a member for a few days, myself, so I don't really know what all shenanigans go on... but in my admittedly very limited experience, everyone seems fairly intelligent, friendly, and willing to help, if sometimes opinionated or defensive (and who isn't?? We're just human after all).

Is it immature of me to find this equal parts sad, annoying... and hilarious? XD It's hard to take someone seriously when all they can do is spout off poorly spelled, nonspecific ramblings of impotent rage on teh intrnets :p

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree, and not just because you're too lazy to actually type the word "people". The people here will always give a proper answer and will try to help as much as possible. If they start bitching, it's for a good reason. And for most questions, people reply something like, "Use the search function." Stupid, right? Wrong, most of the questions asked can actually be answered by doing a quick search. There's a very helpful search bar- take advantage of it :). If people give you a hard time, well, you deserve it. As Mister I said on a thread I can't remember, the fact that this thread exists means the universe failed somehow. Even on this thread, some people are confused and willing to help if you're willing to accept help. Well, why aren't you?

Last edited:

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
I have never seen anyone say that you or anyone know nothing.
Just things like "Nope way off or You don't know what your saying".

Maybe if you post junk like "Rose hairs are the largest spiders on the planet"
people will say Do some research.

Quit bitchin' about it.

Seriously, are you failing langauge on a 3rd grade level.
I'd believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.