Non-Equipment Used As Equipment

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Aside for a normal (not even long) paintbrush I stick to tradition but please check this video where a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus is abused with a wood spoon, like a cheap soup! :punch:

A Goddess abused :rage:

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Aside for a normal (not even long) paintbrush I stick to tradition but please check this video where a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus is abused with a wood spoon, like a cheap soup! :punch:

what a jerk, I never poke my T's with anything hard, next time he should use his fingers, on her palps....

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
+3

I also made my incubator out of a plastic cake holder...the bottom is now the top;)

I ws eyeing those at the dollar store with some tarantula enclosure function in mind. I don't breed them, so naturally that didn't come to mind

A syringe is valuable for watering slings without opening cages.
yep, done that.

I also have a large hook removing tool (the Xtractor) that I use to move or lift things just a bit too large for the tweezers to grasp reliably. Its got serious grip.

scorpanok

Arachnoknight
a piece or two of egg crate and a flat piece of plastic to temporarily hold up substrate to prevent injury and it worked pretty well for my g.porteri,s when I ran low on substrate one of witch is a mm and is always roaming

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
[QUOIE="Chris LXXIX, post: 2546914, member: 106805"]Aside for a normal (not even long) paintbrush I stick to tradition but please check this video where a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus is abused with a wood spoon, like a cheap soup! :punch:

[/QUOTE]

If i am not mistaken, this video is from the same person who shows how to tame your tarantula, with the same P.muticus. Stupid people.