Non-Burrowing Scorpions

biohazard1324

Arachnopeon
I'm Looking for species of desert scorpions that do not burrow. I know that the Arizona Bark Scorpion doesn't but I'm looking for other options. To clarify I'm just looking for information on species not to purchase anything atm.

Last edited:

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Look into Hottentotta species. The majority of them prefer very warm and dry temps and they do not burrow

ScorpFreakKing666

Arachnopeon
I was gunna get one but they are almost impossible to find big rip
Getting a scorpion when its big means its mature or reaching full maturity. Definitely narrows down the life span at this point for the animal. IMO it is much better to get a scorpion when its younger and through proper husbandry care you watch it grow to maturity. Though this is a long process as scorpions are not known to be fast growers! Anyways keep searching and eventually what you seek you shall find.

Happy Hunting. Cheers

biohazard1324

Arachnopeon
Getting a scorpion when its big means its mature or reaching full maturity. Definitely narrows down the life span at this point for the animal. IMO it is much better to get a scorpion when its younger and through proper husbandry care you watch it grow to maturity. Though this is a long process as scorpions are not known to be fast growers! Anyways keep searching and eventually what you seek you shall find.

Happy Hunting. Cheers
My point was I can't find them not the size lol