robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Just like the title states, feeding time!{D

[Youtube]eV2A5CZZGzQ[/youtube]

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice video pal, I just love Chile's they are a fantastic spider.

Vinnyg253

Arachnopeon
Cant say I blame dani for being a bit aprehnsive....lol had that been me, I might have screamed in a very un masculine way lol. One of your slings I got that jumped on me had my heart going a mile a minute before I realized they can't bite at that size lol.

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Man that regalis was fast, and pretty. Same with your enclosures.

Can you make or do you have a video of what goes into one of those enclosure to acheive that high quality look as well as where do you order your bark and stuff like that from?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Man that regalis was fast, and pretty. Same with your enclosures.

Can you make or do you have a video of what goes into one of those enclosure to acheive that high quality look as well as where do you order your bark and stuff like that from?
All the decor is collected from the woods, the backdrop I have a tutorial on as well as many of the tanks. Best thing to do is to search "tutorial" and they will all come up.:D

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
As always, I love your feeding videos. I always make sure my 12 year old son gets to watch with me. He totally digs them!

That regalis was insane! How long did it take you to get her back in?

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Just watched that vid! The regalis nearly gave me a heart attack :p . But Zillian's awesome.

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if that mm versi has no pedi palps... is it like losing your junk?

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Chomp chomp crunch crunch mmmmmmmm

Love the feeding vids rob, gooty is amazing looking, cant wait for my girl shy to get bigger. Getting her a lover soon.

Eddie

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That was a weird threat. Almost like she wanted to ram the roach with her fangs instead of biting down.

I'm totally with you about seeing such a blue spider out in the woods or whatever. Even if I was a kid I'd be like, "Someone get me a container!" {D

I'm still not over how big and heavy tarantulas are compared to the run-of-the-mill spiders. When my P.irminia ran across my window, her feet made the same tippy-tappy noise as that regalis. Amazing animals.