no webbing?

tylerh

Arachnopeon
my avic Peru purple has recently moved into a new terrarium. Shes been in there

over a week and still hasn't started to web up anything? any reasons why? Thank you

orangeandbitey

Arachnopeon
I transferred my A. Versi into a terrarium about 3 weeks ago and it took her a little over 2 weeks to web it up. Just make sure everything is good temp/humidity wise and give her time to acclimate. She will be fine and webbing in no time I'm sure :) Good luck!

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I rehoused my adult female Avicularia and she refuses to web period. I think she's mad at me. My other avicularia don't care you could tear the webs down and they rebuild right away.its been over three months no web.:(

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Maybe she just doesn't think the web goes with the feng shui of her new home...? My tarantula has only webbed one corner of his tank. And two of my others haven't webbed at all. Maybe it just doesn't feel like it...

ikarus_black

Arachnopeon
Maybe she just doesn't think the web goes with the feng shui of her new home...?
.... lol to that!!!!

To the OP:
sometimes its the size of the cage.... maybe its kindda small that the T feels like its already a burrow.....

Wheezy

Arachnopeon
Maybe he knows your being mean to your scorpion and is pissed of at you! hahaha just kidding bro, he'll web the crap out of it eventuallyyy.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some Ts just need a little time to settle in. My adult Avic. sp. took 2 weeks before she webbed. My P. murinus made a sad attempt at webbing then I changed up it's container & it started webbing like crazy right away.