• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

NJ Pets - E. Hanover, NJ

M

Mike

Negative

Phone: (973) 515-8665
General: This store is really not a place that a serious invert collector would do business with.

Care: Poor. All the inverts are kept on gravel chips, with no cover, under heat lamps without a water dish. Scorpions are kept communally in tiny containers.

Staff: Unknowledgable, and several have outrght lied to me. If you consider making a purchase, ask to speak to Mike (Not me!). He has brown hair in a ponytail.

Inventory: Limited. Basically, it is one species of millipede (African Giant), emperor scorpions, and rose hairs. Once I saw what I thought might have been an A. urticans, but I never got a positive I.D., because the staff has no idea what they are selling. They also have one cobolt blue, priced at $80.00 (Looks like a sub-adult).

Prices: Medium. 20.00 average for any invert, unless it is higher.

Bottom line: I only go there because I need to buy crickets.

Mike