• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Nightmare Creatures(www.nightmarecreaturesonline.com)

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nightmare Creatures

http://www.nightmarecreaturesonline.com

POSITIVE

I just received a G. rosea sling from Nightmare Creatures and it arrive healthy through 3 day shipping. It was packed extremely well, and I had great contact and he answered all questions. I will gladly buy from him again. Heres a pic of the packing(in the last pic theres a containter that to keep the sling in and then inside that is the cup that the tarantula is in, its hard to see the little one inside the big one).

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Ordered some containers for slings, shipped very fast..thanks!

Cheshire

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive

Just ordered some centipedes. Everything went smoothly and arrived exactly when he said they would.

Planning on doing more business with him in the future.

Penna

Arachnopeon
Ordered 4 Scolopendra Polymorpha: arrived on time , well packed, healthy, and feeding straight out of the box. I would definately do business with him again.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just received my A. hentzi and it is looking good. Great communication and Richard was a pleasure to do business with. I hope we have the chance for more transactions in the future...

Arachnokid 93

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

All went great ordered a 5 inch Scolopendra heros castaneiceps I get the package and the centipede is not 5 inches but almost 7 inches.