Anyone use these as a food source?I've got tons in my garden.I've used no pesticides in my garden..only organic pesticides and fertilizers,so they should be safe enough for consumption...any thoughts?...peace..
I'd just like to caution that organic pesticides can still be bad. They may have a pleasant source and may be completely harmless to vertebrates, but they DO repel or kill inverts. This means that there may be some action on Ts. You would have to determine the threat on a case-by-case basis, I suspect.