Nhandu coloratovillosus- PhotoShoot!!!

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Got this little baby at the LA Bug Fair from Krazy8s

Today, my new camera arrived.....it's a Canon PowerShot S3 IS. It was hightly recommended by Warren (wburke17)....and I had seen his camera in action when we'd go on hike/hunts.....so I bought myself one......

These are my first macro shots ever taken with this camera:

Guess what it had just gotten done doing to me...... :D little hair kicker. LOL

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nothing a little hydrocortiszone? cream wont help with!!!!
nice pics.... W

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nice spider. Lovely pictures. Can't wait til mine is this big.. gonna be a while yet! It's only 1cm!!

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nothing a little hydrocortiszone? cream wont help with!!!!
nice pics.... W
hahaha......but i think i inhaled some as well.......can i drink the hydrocortizone? LOL

Nice spider. Lovely pictures. Can't wait til mine is this big.. gonna be a while yet! It's only 1cm!!
nah....they grow fast. Give it about 6 months or so. This one isn't all that large....only about 3".
In the pictures you can't tell size though....;P
I have a Nhandu chromatus that I got as a tiiiiiny 3/8" sling......and now 4 months later, it's at a huge 2".

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice pictures, I just tried some camera settings and I just locked up my camera! Eek. I better get it working before mom wakes up haha. :eek:

Omg..scared the hell out of me! I got it working, then it locked up again! I googled it and found out if the batteries going dud, that can be the problem, my mom starts walking up the steps to give me one of the dogs, I push the lens in real hard, it works..shew!

Last edited:

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice t i got a nhandu coloratovillosus.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: