Nhandu cerradensis?

Ultimate Instar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I realize that this is a newly described species, but does anyone have any info on them? For example, what do they look like in person? I've only seen Rick West's photo which makes it look like a dark blue A. geniculata.
Karen N.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, there has been a little bit more time for some of these to get into the hobby. So does anyone have one. Do you have pics? Any information at all?

Jon

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I got two tiny slings in a trade from one of the dealers who first had these listed. After a few months of almost obscene amounts of food, they have reached a little over 2". So far, they are just brown spiders with dark femurs. There is not yet any trace of the striping or colors seen in the one photo that's out there.

John

Petross

Tarantulaholic
Arachnosupporter
I got two tiny slings in a trade from one of the dealers who first had these listed. After a few months of almost obscene amounts of food, they have reached a little over 2". So far, they are just brown spiders with dark femurs. There is not yet any trace of the striping or colors seen in the one photo that's out there.

John
Hello, i am really interested in this species, do you still have them and if so can you please upload some photos, thank you.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Nhandu cerradensis are known to be the "blue" ones in Nhandu genus. What most people dont know is that they can have a darker brown/black coloration and they are not necessarily blue (which, btw, depends on the lighting), it is a really rare species to keep but their care is similar from N. carapoensis.
20191012_181337.jpg

Petross

Tarantulaholic
Arachnosupporter
Nhandu cerradensis are known to be the "blue" ones in Nhandu genus. What most people dont know is that they can have a darker brown/black coloration and they are not necessarily blue (which, btw, depends on the lighting), it is a really rare species to keep but their care is similar from N. carapoensis.
View attachment 323177
Thank you very much for an answer, do you know about any specimens for sale?