Next?

Neuroticvirus

Arachnopeon
Ok i just got me A.avic that makes it a G.rosea and a B.vagans now i dont plan on getting another T for awhile til i get more experience but i was wondering what should i think about getting next i do want some more exotic i mean i got a few things i wouldnt mind being a,
H.lividum
P.metallica
something like those.. i mean those are the only 2 that can come to my mind right now i know there are other very beautiful Ts out there but i just dont know alot of the different ones that can be bought so yea but im also thinking about rasing a sling so something that may be somewhat easy rasing as a sling would be awesome too, i know i may not make much sense i just got off of work and im dead tired and can barely keep my eyes open but yea.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Definately get an OW(Old world) T. Maybe Pterinochilus murinus? Bright orange color, with a mean attitude. Great Ts. If you don't handle and do respect your Ts this one will be fine.

Neuroticvirus

Arachnopeon
Nah i dont well just my rosea i prefer to leave em alone more fun watching then handling when i have to get em out my B.vagans trys to bite me well already has i should say so i just let em be and take care of em

secular

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ah, just get another one now... :evil:

how about: Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

there is one sure not to disappoint. that's always a crowd favorite when people look at my spiders. as well as Brachypelma boehmei, but you do have a Brachy. i like them though, i have six of that type (Brachy) at this point.

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
don't get h.lividum. It's a pet hole, you will see it once a year.
P.metallica is pricey. I love mine. Get another pokie or psalompoeus first though, like p,irminia or p.regalis to get experience. You don't want to lose a metallica.

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if you have no pokie experience, don't blow your money on a metalica. Cobalts are never out so its hard to appreciate a pet hole if you are trying to get more experience. If you really want a more intermediate level spider and it looks like you trying for blue colors.... you are better starting with a GreenBottle Blue (Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens).

Neuroticvirus

Arachnopeon
Well i dont really care about color but i want something active and different thats all im into but i do know i want a OW T but yea thanks for the suggestions

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Go for a Acanthosurria geniculata or the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens as everyone else said : You won't be disappointed either way.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi how about p- murinus - or L - parahybana - and i do not make much sense at any time of day lol {D :D {D £££ phil

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well i dont really care about color but i want something active and different thats all im into but i do know i want a OW T but yea thanks for the suggestions
I've already contributed to your thread, but here is some neat OW species Ts to get:

Pterinochilus spp. like murinus, chordatus, or lugardi
Ceratogyrus spp. like bechuanicus, brachycephalus, marshalli, etc.
Heteroscodra maculata