Next T's

Jono_mad

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
now that i have my rosea and think she's really cool i wanna know what you guys think i should get next after christmas, i wanna get two more. these are the choices: b.albopilosm, l.parahybana, p.murinus and now thanks to those pics by Tito a greenbottle blue. by the way, what's the scientific name for greenbottle blue?
Jono

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Jono_mad
now that i have my rosea and think she's really cool i wanna know what you guys think i should get next after christmas, i wanna get two more. these are the choices: b.albopilosm, l.parahybana, p.murinus and now thanks to those pics by Tito a greenbottle blue. by the way, what's the scientific name for greenbottle blue?
Jono
I'm pretty sure that my next two acquisitions will be a P. Murinus (orange phase -- usambara) and a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (Greenbottle Blue).

I really like to go after vivid colors. I'd be willing to listen though, if someone would like to explain what is so cool about L. parahybanas though.

Big Dragonfly

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think that L parahybana is cool because it grows to be quite large quite fast and they are really feisty and they eat lots. I like spiders with massive appetites and this is definitely the best eater I have ever had.