newly open VENOMOUS REPTILE MUSEUM IN OREGON

spinningspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Announcing the Grand Opening of the Venomous Reptile Museum, located inside the House of Reptiles in Tigard, Oregon. The Venomous Reptile Museum was conceived of over a year ago and was opened to the public on February 1st, 2012. This is, first and foremost, an opportunity for us to educate the public about these beautiful but deadly creatures and the vital roles they play in nature and the ways in which they benefit humankind. The array of live animals currently available for viewing include 2 lizard species (gila monster and beaded lizard), 20 snakes (seven species of rattlesnakes, copperhead, gaboon viper, rhinoceros viper, eyelash viper, green bush viper, black mamba, and four species of cobra) and one scorpion (deathstalker). They are presented in attractive, naturalistic, museum-quality enclosures.

Admission price is $3.00 per person 13 years of age and older. Twelve and under are free, but must be accompanied by an adult. Annual single and family passes are also available. The Venomous Reptile Museum opens every day of the week at noon.

If your in the Northwest come stop by! You wont be disappointed! pm me if you have any questions, hope to see you in some time.
Marshall

Entomancer

Arachnobaron
Awesome, I'll have to stop by.

Also, that Damon diadema you sold me is doing great. ;)

Watching it hunt is like watching a ninja.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Nice. Haven't been in the shop for awhile. It's great to hear you guys are expanding a bit.