1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Newflvr

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Regali$, Jan 28, 2010.

1. BrettG

BrettG Arachnoprince

Advertisement
    Positive!

Just got a package from Kevin and could not be happier. Thanks again!!!

2. positive

Kevin hooked it up! I ordered 3 amazonicas and they were larger than expected, plus he threw in a p. striata for free as a surprise. Great guy and I highly recommend him
    Thanks

3. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

just did another deal with kevin, got some exxo terras, and a couple T,s...once again it was great dealing with him....he really knows his stuff, and is definitely recommended by me...thanks again man

4. stnick80

stnick80 Arachnosquire

Positive!

I ordered a pair of Avicularia versicolors. They were well packed and arrived safely. He even threw in a P.striata!

5. Well I did a Trade with Kevin And I have to Say what a GREAT guy to work with and the trade was smooth and everything looks Great!! Will work with him again and if anyone was thinking of buying or working with him he is Great! Thanks Again Kevin!

6. Definately very positive! I just received a male G. pulchra I purchased from him, and received an additional I. mira sling. Both were healthy, active, and in great condition. His prices are better than fair! Would not hesistate to do business with him again!

7. sweetypie

sweetypie Arachnoknight

***Positive A+***

Kevin's prices are "better than fair"!
    Make sure to keep him in mind on all the next purchases.
    It's worth the extra time indeed.

8. dactylus

dactylus Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!!

I recently acquired a group of CB A. moderatum from Kevin for a very nice price. All of the spiders arrived safely and were expertly packed. Kevin was extremely generous in throwing in an extra I. mira as a freebie. Thank you Kevin!!

I look forward to doing business with Kevin again.

David

9. ranchulas

ranchulas Arachnobaron

WOW!! Great seller with awesome pricing on beautiful T's!! Packaging was excellent, and I even received an awesome freebie that was totally unexpected. A+++ all the way around.

10. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire Old Timer

+++++Very positive++++
    Two days ago i recived my order from Kevin.Transaction was smooth,great packing job and awesome tarantulas,low prices and super freebe.
    Higly recomended seller.

11. Comatose

Comatose Arachnobaron Old Timer

VERY POSITIVE!!!!

Just completed a large order with Kevin... His packing and livestock reflect his experience in this hobby. A+!!

12. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

yup another positive for sure
    Kevin is someone I consider a good friend and a totally honest dealer
    We did a trade a month or so ago that left me feeling like I cheated him...he wanted two slings I had and in turn gave me ten miras...an awsome deal; for sure
    So yeah the Taylor show was this weekend and Kevin walks up to me and hands me a small tub containing twenty or so T ockerti slings....very cool
    kevin has the right prices for anyone on a budget and some very healthy well cared for slings

13. Kris-wIth-a-K

Kris-wIth-a-K Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive!!

Just completed a trade with Kevin.. packing was great and all in good services.. will do business.with again for sure.

14. mudfish47

mudfish47 Arachnopeon

Positive !!!!! kevin sent me a MM Brachypelma boehmei and I couldnt be happier. he arrived safe and sound.

shipping was fast.communication was fantastic. packing was way above par

15. Low

Low Arachnoknight

just recieved a female B. Boehmei from kevin, very nice transaction...excellent packaging, the animal was much nicer than i expected, absolutely perfect and a very very decent price...i cant get anything like this locally without giving an arm and a leg...ex. 2" GBB for $130...but i digress...wont hesitate to do business with him again.

16. mattg70

mattg70 Arachnosquire

Positive

I bought a female Grammostola pulchripes and a female Grammostola pulchra.They both were packed perfect and in great shape. Kevin is a great guy to do business with. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again. Matt

17. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnosquire

POSITIVE

i bought 3 Pamphobeteus platyomma's from kevin last week, which he shipped with priority USPS (ohio to missiouri) all 3 made it alive. i will most likely buy more from him in the future.

thanks

andrew

18. Positive!! once a again this is the 3rd time i have bought from Kevin packing is great and shipping is right on. Great guy to deal with..!
    thanks again

19. Good my Ts from Kevin and all the transaction went on smoothly. Ts were of great health and the packaging was awesome... I'll definitely do business with him again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.