Newest family members

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
So these are some pics of my newest Scorps.
1st pic is my 5 newest.
2i Tityus asthenes courtesy of gromgrom. Thanks again Bro
IMG_0333.JPG 2nd Pic is of my 3
Tityus stigmurus'
After talking about them in a previous thread remembered how cool they were and grabbed these beauties from pinchersandpokies along with a couple H.hottentotta 2i's not pictured IMG_0326.JPG 3rd pic is my 3i P.mossambicensis and
4th pic is my H.jayakari
I got from Patrick @PVArachnids
IMG_0347.JPG IMG_0343.JPG

Attachments

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
Don't know why the last images are there but anyway those are the same pic of my Anuroctonus phaiodactylus
AKA mafia scorpion
Feisty lil bastard he is

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Your fingers are too close for comfort in a couple of those pics. Especially the Tityus stigmurus pic. Be careful. Unnecessary risk to take a picture or anything for that matter.

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
Before the picture was taken I had removed the piece of bark via 12" tweezers (can actually be seen in the background) and checked the livelyness of the specimens with a cotton swab. Though it cannot be seen in the picture underneath them is a long Sterlite container with a bunch of paper towels cuz I knew at anytime their disposition could change and I might have to drop the piece of bark to prevent a sting. I had tried numerous times to get a pic of them in their enclosure but none came out very good nor when I tried taking pics holding the bark with the tweezers. I assure you that I am very careful when it comes to dealing with all my arachnids even if it doesn't appear so from the pics. The only time I ever handle anything it is to educate someone about the unnecessarily bad rap most arachnids get. Even then it's only 1 of my Avicularia tarantulas or 1 of my Opistophthalmus wahlbergii scorps. Thank you for your concern sir and Happy Easter to you
Cheers

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Nice scorps. Look a like the pinchers and pokies catalog lol I was tempted to order the T stigs but Simone on the boards is selling them half the price. STILL SUPER JEALOUS OF THE P. Mossy

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
Great collection!
Thanks Bro
Nice scorps. Look a like the pinchers and pokies catalog lol I was tempted to order the T stigs but Simone on the boards is selling them half the price. STILL SUPER JEALOUS OF THE P. Mossy
Thanks man and
Well that sucks
I would've bought a few more if they were cheaper but was ordering my H.hottentottas through them anyways I guess. And yeah that P. mossambicensis is a little fireball. I'd love to get my hands on a few more.
1 of my top 3 fav Scorps

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
If you ever find someone selling some off a brood lmao! Lol. I'm on the super hunt for a AA Hector morph

JoshBC

Arachnosquire
Beautiful! At the top of my to buy list right now
Thanks. He is ya, too bad that's a deal breaker for you. But it was for me too. Cross-border shipping can be pricey. Took me a while to find an AA in Can. I hope you're able to find one. Different than the other scorps I've owned/own in that it runs down its prey. All my others just kind of wait for it to come close then grab. Cool to watch for sure.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Thanks. He is ya, too bad that's a deal breaker for you. But it was for me too. Cross-border shipping can be pricey. Took me a while to find an AA in Can. I hope you're able to find one. Different than the other scorps I've owned/own in that it runs down its prey. All my others just kind of wait for it to come close then grab. Cool to watch for sure.
I was interested in buying a jayakari off him before I found one local. He can't ship out of Canada. I would love to own one. Very lucky.