[Inquiry] Newbie question - sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman13760

Arachnosquire
For someone that is relatively new to keeping T's, where are some reputable places to get T's? I would like to purchase from knowledgeable people who hold the animals' well-being as the top priority. Consequently, I would prefer to not purchase from big chain stores (e.g., Petco). The internet is littered with different places, but it's difficult to know who to trust. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Fear Not tarantulas, M & T Exotics, Swift's Inverts, Pinchers and Pokies, Jamie's Frogs

sloth

Arachnoknight
For someone that is relatively new to keeping T's, where are some reputable places to get T's? I would like to purchase from knowledgeable people who hold the animals' well-being as the top priority. Consequently, I would prefer to not purchase from big chain stores (e.g., Petco). The internet is littered with different places, but it's difficult to know who to trust. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated!
You can't go wrong with fearnottarantulas, palpfriction is another good one, kenthebugguy has some available from time to time, and even Arachnoboard's very own For Sale page! Theres plenty of reputable sellers, Joe Rossi is a really nice guy, and he has quite a list available as well.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Start with the classifieds here. The above mentioned vendors are good (I have used most of them). However, your bro’s and sissy’s here (mostly) are worthy of your initial attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.