Newbie question, is this centipede safe ?

Deathbyfartz

Arachnopeon
I just got into the hobby, by giving in and getting a "insect mystery box"

I think I've got a pretty good handle on most care, and I'm still researching and learning.

The thing is i got a little ethmostigmus trigonopodus, and currently only got a repti-planet 20x20x20cm with mesh top.

This one: https://www.reptilemaniacs.com/product/3500/repti-planet---glass-terrarium-20x20x20

Does anyone have experience with this terrarium, or ones like it and can't tell me if they would be safe to house my new centipede in until it grow a bit larger ?

There was a gap at the locking mechanism that i sealed with some hot glue for now, and I've sealed the top edges with some tape for now, i panicked when i heard them being escape artists :p

Would love any feedback, help and tools you guys can give me.

centipede boy

Arachnopeon
They are escape artists but as long as it locks and seeks tight That enclosure should work fine, it doesn’t have cross ventilation so humidify less (make sure to add a water dish to make up for it) this will help to avoid mycosis.

Deathbyfartz

Arachnopeon
They are escape artists but as long as it locks and seeks tight That enclosure should work fine, it doesn’t have cross ventilation so humidify less (make sure to add a water dish to make up for it) this will help to avoid mycosis.
Thx alot for the reply, the lid feels like it seals fairly tight, theres the tiniest of play up and down in the lid, but it seals close to all sides, and i still kept some tape on the spots I didn't feel were tight enough.

I heard that a drainage layer would be good for inexperienced insect owners at it would be more forgiving, my pede just instantly went down there straight around the mesh, so gotta redo the tank and fish him back up again :p