Newbie gets a fright , rehousing

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I've managed to rehouse my nice and easy slings , and a few small Juv slings , six weeks ago I got a Pamphobeteus Purple Bloom , I'd only originally gone to buy a G Pulchra , but the gent I got him wanted to get rid of him as he had a child with ADHD , anyway today my daughter was here and rehoused him for me , I started of but chickened out when he / she decided to sink their fangs in the paint brush I was using , so in future I'm just going to keep/ and rehouse the beginner Ts on my own . Can't blame the little guy really , I'd be the same if I was in my hide fast asleep and had a rude awakening ! I'm confident to feed and do his water , but that's about it , unless his in his hide .

cold blood

Staff member
Not sure what the purple bloom is...machala perhaps....how big is it? Is it mature? Post pics...Pamphs are the best.

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Mmhmm..... this is why we use paint brushes. The T can bite those bristles all it wants, it won't hurt, and I can be entertained by it:p

A defensive T is menacing if you're not used to it. Practice makes perfect:)

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Not sure what the purple bloom is...machala perhaps....how big is it? Is it mature? Post pics...Pamphs are the best.
Here as promised is a picture of my Pamphobeteus Purple Bloom , very surprised that he /she is not clinging on to the sides due to be rehoused and the new substrate!

Attachments

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Here as promised is a picture of my Pamphobeteus Purple Bloom , very surprised that he /she is not clinging on to the sides due to be rehoused and the new substrate!
That's a Pamphobeteous Platyomus, you'll get used to the aggression, just expect it every time, and when nothing happens you'll be in total control, congratulations on a lovely sp.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
That's a Pamphobeteous Platyomus, you'll get used to the aggression, just expect it every time, and when nothing happens you'll be in total control, congratulations on a lovely sp.
Thank you . It did frighten me , but I have no fear ( well I'm always aware of what he could do ) when it comes to feeding and water changes . I'm also aware of why he did it !