Newbie Centipede Keeper ^_^

ascraes

Arachnopeon
My brother just caught a pair of centipedes, both are approximately an inch long. He brought them to me because I am currently keeping tarantulas as pets. So I kept them inside a medicine container (both separated) and used potting soil mixed with coco peat as substrate. I think the other one is a Vietnamese centipede(whatever you call that) and the other one is still unknown (It has a reddish head with a reddish-brown body).

SO the problem is I don't know what to do with these things. Most of the articles that I've recently read are not precise, that is why I would like to ask some suggestions on what to feed them( I currently have B.Lateralis colonies here).

Thank you Guys !!!!

Chris WT

Arachnosquire
For identification it always helps to take and show pictures. You many simply have soil centipedes (which I have no experience with). If they are Scolopendra then they will have the same diets your T's would have. Toss them small roaches (make a judgement on roach size, never bigger than the pede) and keep them moist. Most importantly enjoy!