Newbie alert

Razza

Arachnopeon
Just joined and saying "hello" - I'm a lifelong arachnophobe and I'm confronting my fears head-on after a few months of watching Dark Den, Dave's Little Beasties and Tarantula Kat. I have three spiderlings - two tiny G. Pulchras and a bigger T. Albo. Learning as I go - all three are growing slowly, the Pulchras are enjoying fruit flies and micro crickets, and the Albo is taking waxworms. Started breeding crickets, fruit flies and mealworms, and now have far too many - the largest Pulchra took its first mealworm today and I'm so proud.The Albo is Nicaraguan and a bit skittish, but I can observe her late at night with a red torch, which she can't see, and she's growing used to company. I have a small Neos camera next to her enclosure, and she likes to sit in front of it - it has infrared night vision, but I don't think she can see it, and there's no apparent heat from the camera or the light, so I'm not sure if it's attractive to her, or just a coincidence. Losing my fear with every day and really finding this fascinating, even breeding the live food is fun.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Welcome to the club!!

Post some pictures of the enclosure, so we can guide you if we see something odd.