New York Metro Reptile Expo 9-12-2010

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looking for some MMs at the show, PM me if anyone has some. :)

Poecilotheria regalis, ornata and striata

Haplopelma lividum

Aphonopelma hentzi

Few more days.... :-D

Weird_Arachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hope So...

I'm hoping to make it to this show. I haven't been to any of the shows featured this year.

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll be there ...

I have an MM Aphonopelma hentzi Warren if you need him,
just let me know so I can pack him.

rayford

Arachnopeon
talking wife into it

i am hoping to make it. i have never been to to one so it ould be awsom. i am a noob at this and i only have 18 but i wish i had about 20 more, but it only takes money.:D

Kaimetsu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll be there. Mostly for supplies and frozen mice for my snakes. I also just love to look around at the diversity of herps and inverts at these places.

Weird_Arachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks like me and the hubby are going. He needs snake hooks and I need some frozen mice.

I'll even try to convince him to get some more Ts :p

Hope well all enjoy ourselves. :D

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Ill be there with Anastasia all day, swing by our table :cool:

Later, Tom

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll be there too. I have some stuff that I am selling, so if anyone wants me to bring it there to save on shipping, let me know.

-Gary

Last edited by a moderator:

rayford

Arachnopeon
i was wondering about good directions

i live in central ny and i would really like to go. i was wondering if anyone had a good set of directions or if some onle lived close i could follow them or maybe even ride together and split cost of ride. any respons would be helpfull

thx:cool:

Kaimetsu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm always annoyed by the lack of scientific names on the tarantulas at this expo! the common names are useless for most of them!

Also why the hell arnt they allowed to sell scorpions? i've seen P. regalis and vietnamese giant centipedes at this expo which both have medically significant venom, yet they can't sell emperor scorpions!!

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm always annoyed by the lack of scientific names on the tarantulas at this expo! the common names are useless for most of them!

Also why the hell arnt they allowed to sell scorpions? i've seen P. regalis and vietnamese giant centipedes at this expo which both have medically significant venom, yet they can't sell emperor scorpions!!
because scorpions are banned throughout the state.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Dang I really wanted those normal ball pythons. They had a 1000 gram+ female for $60 :drool:

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My directions got me all mixed up. When I found the place, I was coming in from the opposite end I usually do. Probably would have been there over half an hour sooner otherwise...

I got some species of Haplopelma and a G. pulchra s'ling, as well as a framed Heteropteryx and a T shirt.

Last edited: