New York City 5 Boroughs

NYCreepy Crawler

Arachnopeon
hi this is my invitation to have all collectors in the nyc 5 boros area who want to talk about the creepy crawlers we have in our care. I have in my collection, tarantulas, snakes, geckos, and scorpions. lets chat.. whaddup? fountain-and-unisphere-at-flushing-meadows-corona-park-in-queens.jpg

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
ahhhhh....queens kid born n raised.

Would looooove to meet up in flushing meadows.

But moved 6 months ago "/

Maybe I can still swing it once in a while if you get something going!

NYCreepy Crawler

Arachnopeon

sounds like a plan. im going to add you as a friend. this forum has been helpful. thanks for your reply!!

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
Hey, there are fewer roaches on Manhattan Island because of me and my collection, but I had to move too. Let me know your plans, and I might suddenly start missing the relatives I've still got there. Have to visit them some time.

By the way, I used to play Go with some old Chinese guys in Flushing Meadows, on the steps near that giant globe with the fountains. I might have even seen you before. I probably would've though: I hope that tough Yakuza guy with all the tatoos doesn't come over here and beat me up or rob me!

yoursuperman01

Arachnopeon
Queens born and bred, now calling The BX home. I’ve recently been getting back into the exotic animal hobby. Been doing exotic pet rescue/re-homing since I was a teenager. I currently have a 7 year old bearded dragon named Yoshi and a 2 year old ball python named Shiva (4 ft 3 in). I’ve been setting up for the past 3 months up to get my very first T, which I should have in about 2 weeks. Gonna start with Aphenopelma Chalcodes (Arizona Blonde). Hopefully this thread reaches the eyes of an NYC T breeder. I would love to shop local.

Attachments

NYCreepy Crawler

Arachnopeon
Queens born and bred, now calling The BX home. I’ve recently been getting back into the exotic animal hobby. Been doing exotic pet rescue/re-homing since I was a teenager. I currently have a 7 year old bearded dragon named Yoshi and a 2 year old ball python named Shiva (4 ft 3 in). I’ve been setting up for the past 3 months up to get my very first T, which I should have in about 2 weeks. Gonna start with Aphenopelma Chalcodes (Arizona Blonde). Hopefully this thread reaches the eyes of an NYC T breeder. I would love to shop local.
White plains holds a good reptile expo show. Not sure when the next one will be because of the pandemic. however, the place they held the convention at was turned into a emergency hospital for covid patients back when nyc was real bad with the cooties.
This is the websites for future dates
Cool dragon by the way and welcome to this post!