New website

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Please check out my new site, it's still under construction. Feel free to give me some comments, questions, or suggestions. The link is in my signature. Thanks.

P.S. The genus index has been what I've spent most of my time working on.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Very cool. I added it to the links on my site so I will be sure to check back. The only thing I might suggest is that you add pictures to your care sheets. I only say this because I have had numerous people ask me where a good place is to see care/info that include pictures so I thought I would pass that information along.

Scourge

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The genus index is really good. I guess eventually that you would like to have as many of the genera (and species) as possible to be linked to its own page? A lot of work, but would be amazing if you could complete it.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool. I added it to the links on my site so I will be sure to check back. The only thing I might suggest is that you add pictures to your care sheets. I only say this because I have had numerous people ask me where a good place is to see care/info that include pictures so I thought I would pass that information along.
Okay thanks, I'll be sure to add pics.

The genus index is really good. I guess eventually that you would like to have as many of the genera (and species) as possible to be linked to its own page? A lot of work, but would be amazing if you could complete it.
Yeah I'm working towards that goal. It's gonna be a while though.