New Video: Cpt.nemO's Chapter III

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very cool, I know some will squirm when they see the pinkies getting it but its no different to a crik getting it(apart from T safety issues).
But anyway, it was interesting to notice that the Scorp didnt actually use its sting-but then those with big pincers tend to have weaker venom i believe.
The h.lividum was so fast, reminds me of my P.cambridgei(only bigger!)
The last one, the Togo Starburst, looked so like a pokie, very smimilar markings.
But the star had to be the OBT,just a fantastic colour!
BTW, whats the music?

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got finished watching it and I enjoyed it i give it two thumbs up :D I cant wait to see the next one.

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very cool, I know some will squirm when they see the pinkies getting it but its no different to a crik getting it(apart from T safety issues).
But anyway, it was interesting to notice that the Scorp didnt actually use its sting-but then those with big pincers tend to have weaker venom i believe.
The h.lividum was so fast, reminds me of my P.cambridgei(only bigger!)
The last one, the Togo Starburst, looked so like a pokie, very smimilar markings.
But the star had to be the OBT,just a fantastic colour!
BTW, whats the music?
Yep bro i know there will be some negative response in relation to the pinkies, and anyways after you see how eficiente and cheap pinkies are there is no mistakes. The music is from the cd VA.-.Ministry.Of.Sound.-.The.Annual.2007.2CD.2006.MP3.192kbps

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got finished watching it and I enjoyed it i give it two thumbs up :D I cant wait to see the next one.
hehehe i am glad bro! have you seen the first 2 ? they are not as cool as this one but still interesting!

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
this is the first vid of yours ive seen I think,-you got any with p.cambridgei adult in?
;)

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nope sorry ;) i will upload chapters 1 and 2 later on and post the link here!

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
anytime man! theres more comming up hehehehe at least the past ones that are no longer online!

Kagekumo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What a cliff hanger man! I wanted to see that Togo teleport onto that little guy and dispatch it. I have to say my 2 favs were the emperor scorpion (i think) pulling the pinky into its hide, and of course the Cobalt near the end. You have a great collection of monsters there:drool:

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What a cliff hanger man! I wanted to see that Togo teleport onto that little guy and dispatch it. I have to say my 2 favs were the emperor scorpion (i think) pulling the pinky into its hide, and of course the Cobalt near the end. You have a great collection of monsters there:drool:
thanks mates hehehehehe the emperror is quite the show!

Sicel1304

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The one with the H. Lividum was like right out of a horror movie...

You see the helpless victim out in the open for a couple of seconds, only to be snatched up by the blood-thirsty beast and dragged back into it's lair and out of sight. :eek:

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The one with the H. Lividum was like right out of a horror movie...

You see the helpless victim out in the open for a couple of seconds, only to be snatched up by the blood-thirsty beast and dragged back into it's lair and out of sight. :eek:
i would also say that the pandinus was quite hardcore too!

demode

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Where is chapter 1 and 2? :D

Only thing i didnt like was the scorpion.

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Oh cool!
now Ive made a movie with my camera, sdaved in .MOV format, but since we got XP we lost a lot of stufff and it wont play in Irview anymore. I dont have or want Quicktime and have just downloaded a 3vix codec, but it only plays the audio.
What program can I download to play and edit the videos?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
All videos are very good and amusing. How can you leave us hanging like this though? Make the 4th one already...;P