New Usambra for amazing price!!!

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I was back in my home town tonite and I decided I would take a look in the superPet where I bought my pinktoe to see if they had gotten anything new in. When I asked they said they had 3, a Rose, Pinktoe and a Boboon. Immediately I was like "Baboon" and he said ya we keep it up there so he brought it down for me and said that they were selling it for $29.99 (Canadian) including cage which had substrate, corkbark and a water dish already in it. Instantly i was like I will take it. Wow though I couldnt believe the price... I basically paid absolutely nothing for the T because the cage and everything else was about the price that I paid for the whole thing. So now I have a new tarantula that I wasnt planning on getting. Good timing. And at the same time they said good riddence because they said it was way too fast and aggressive and thats why they wanted to get rid of it. Oh well good for me. Anyways just thought i would share my luckyness and joy with u all.

TheDon

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats! They are pretty cool Ts. That price was good too. I paid 14.00 for mine, but to have it shipped here I ended up paying around 50, and all I got with it was a deli-cup and an attitude! *L* Gotta love Dante though..........

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Everybody gets lucky sometime, it looks like it was TheDons turn.:}
How big is it? Hopefully a female..

TheErn ;)

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Its just a little guy... about 2" i would say I havent gotten a good look at it though because it is sitting up in its web... to tell u the truth I am a little worried... it hasnt moved since I got it but its feet seem to be attached to the wall still so im guessing it is still alive :/ I hope... I will keep looking in on it for the next couple hrs or so before I go to bed... maybe it is just scared I have no idea... i'll just keep my fingers crossed...

TheDon

*Update* She is doing fine now... she is moving around and eating

Last edited:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Congratulations on the deal. If it goes male on you, give me a shout.

Cheers,
Dave