New updates/photos/eggsacks etc....

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey guys,
Heres some updates and photos of whats been going on in my spider room!

Encyrotella olivacea have just recently molted into 2nd instar and are now off to find new homes! :D

This is my third egg sack of this species here and I hope to produce many more in the future!

Next up is a recent egg sack I found that I am very excited about!This species is pretty rare in captivity so I'm hoping it go's well!
Lyrognathus crotalus

You can see photos of this species in my last update thread here!Very cool spiders!

Another egg sack recently constructed is this one by one of my Cyriopagopus schioedtie females

Hoping my other females will follow suit and lay soon to!

Here is a pretty rare dwarf species from Malaysia that I just got a couple egg sacks of!

Coremiocnemis jeremeyhuffi

Heres a photo of my adult female Monocentropus balfouri

She could use a date if anyone has a male ;]

Here's a Lampropelma sp."Borneo black" egg sack I just pulled this week!

And last here is some photos of my newly hatched Lamproplema nigerrimum spiderlings!I've been trying to breed this species for a little while now!Was a nice surprise this morning to see some had molted into 2nd instar before I left for work! :D

Thanks for looking!
-Chris

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pics! Those little slings are adorable! Good luck on finding a date for that M. balfouri :)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks!Yeah I would love to hatch out some balfouri over here!
-Chris

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice work, I always enjoy seeing the species you keep and breed.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice work as always Chris. I would love to have some of those E. olivacea, and those L. crotalus.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Cheers man!If you want some Olivacea send me a PM ;]
-Chris

Scourge

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats Chris! Keep us up to date with the Lyrognathus and Coremiocnemis sacs.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Some new photos,hatchings,eggsacks ect...

hi guys,
Just sharing some new photos and updates from my spider room!

Lampropelma sp."Borneo Black" just started molting into 1st in-star last night!

Recently pulled this Ornithoctonus aureotibialis eggsack

They were well along when the sack was opened and have now also started molting into 1st in-star :D

I love this species and of course this genus so its always great to hatch out more of these!!

Here is another eggsack made last month by one of my Cyriopagopus schioedtei females!You can vaguely make out her legs hovering over the egg case if you look close!

Next is a Ornithoctoninae sp. "Prison de abeilles" adult female with eggsack

unfortunately its a phantom sack!It is a good sign tho..means that I will be breeding them very soon! ;]

Here is a tiny non Asian spider that made its way into my collection recently!
Hapalopus sp."Colombia/Small"

Awesome little spiders!!Been very interested in dwarf species lately!

Here is a couple update photos from my Coremiocnemis tropix communal experiment

These are starting to get really big!!Very soon I plan on separating the colony,counting and ventral sexing them all out.I have not yet witnessed any cannibalism so It may be safe to say these are a truly communal species and as far as I know the only Selenocosmiinae spiders that can be housed together like this.I should make a video of all these guys feeding.They will completely destroy an adult Blaptica dubia roach and leave next to nothing behind when finished hehe!Fun stuff :D
Last up here is a couple shots of a newly molted sub adult male Phlogius sp."Stents"

Hopefully he will mature on his next molt!

Thanks for looking!!
-Chris

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome stuff, Chris! You're killing it over there man. I can't wait till you pair the Ornithoctoninae sp. "Prison de abeilles"! That sp. is definitely on my want list. I'm also getting anxious about that schioedtei sac. I can't wait to see what's inside!

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Simply awesome, Chris! Any other tales/rumors/etc. of other members of Coremiocnemis displaying communality?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Very cool Chris, is that the female "Prison de abeilles" that I Looked at the sheds from? Or were you able to sex out other females? Very cool pics of the C. tropix too. Did you hear that they can be kept like that , or did you just take a chance since you had them?

Later,Tom

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, so much cool stuff in one post! Hopefully you have a male lined up for your "prison de abeilles"...?

Big B

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just saw this thread, congats. Nice T's to have sacs of for sure.