new T's

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thinking of getting some new T's in the next few weeks. cant decide on these 2 which would be better. and they are so close in appearance that i guess it depends on behavior. any one that owns one or both. i would love some first hand knowledge to which would be the best to purchase.
h. maculata or p. regalis. I'm kind of leaning towards the regalis at present. thanks for any advice.

jmhendric

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Why not get em both:D But any way I see a-lot pics of people handle regalis and very few brave souls handle h. maculata. I would have to say maculata may be more on the aggressive side than regalis . But either of the two would be a great addition to any collection. I have a maculata sling on it's way this week myself can't wait till it get's here:clap:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I agree, get both! If I was forced to chose between the two I would choose the regalis. I've only had mine for a few weeks and she is already becoming one of my favorite T's i've ever owned.

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i thought of getting both but there are so many i want. and I'm trying to keep it at 4 more for now. the only ones i think are for sure so far are holothele incei and c. fasciatum. but who knows, i may change my mind about twenty more times before i order them.
its making me nuts :wall: there are way to many choices.

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i would saj regalis. why? its true that maculata is one of the most beautiful T's. but the regalis is bigger and more inportant it is more to see. maculata is hidding more. and if you get small spiders. p. regalis grows very fast, maculata very slow.

regards

sandi

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Why not get em both:D But any way I see a-lot pics of people handle regalis and very few brave souls handle h. maculata. I would have to say maculata may be more on the aggressive side than regalis . But either of the two would be a great addition to any collection. I have a maculata sling on it's way this week myself can't wait till it get's here:clap:
You don't need to be brave lol just mate them a few times and sooner or later the male H. mac will be all over you ;)

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would love a P Regalis. Really awesome T. Grows Big. Hope to have one in my collection soon.