New T's

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I purchased some new T's from Art Cerda last week. I bought 1 pamphobeteus platyomma( Brazilian Pink 3"), 1 eupalaestrus campestratus( Pink Zebra Beauty 4"), 2 T.Blondi 1", 1 - G.pulchra 1/2", 1-B. emilia 1/2". And also 4 1" H. longimanus scorps. Everything looks excellant and is doing great! The T. blondi babies are complete pigs, very voracious eaters. I also posted a review of Art's services in the seller review if you want to check it out.
:D

Last edited:

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah Art's service is top. I'm sure you will love the Pink Zebra Beauty there the total sweetharts of the tarantula world.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the zebra T likes to dig.... have you noticed it? :)

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
E campestratus

Yep, they are quite the docile tarantula...as seen here, with Shelby....

Last edited:

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: E campestratus

Originally posted by Immortal_sin
Yep, they are quite the docile tarantula...as seen here, with Shelby....
Did the T upright itself shortly afterwards?

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Theraposa
the zebra T likes to dig.... have you noticed it? :)
Well I have mine on a 1/2" of substrate, so I guess they couldn't if they wanted too.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know they will because I have the same size as yours and my substrate is about 6 inches and it dug about 2-3 inches already. :) it's fun to watch them dig and carrying dirt using their fangs.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
our PZB is so docile, she will lie there all day like that. I don't know if she's ticklish though LOL
To get her to right herself, you just open your hand and gently tip it to one side, she turns right over. It's the weirdest thing.
She is the only T that I will cup to pick up like that, I don't trust any of the others LOL

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
our PZB is so docile, she will lie there all day like that. I don't know if she's ticklish though LOL
To get her to right herself, you just open your hand and gently tip it to one side, she turns right over. It's the weirdest thing.
She is the only T that I will cup to pick up like that, I don't trust any of the others LOL
Wow that's something else! I can understand the feeling of not trusting your other Ts like that lol.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha you make it sounds so easy Immortal_sin... hmm how about this.. I hold my T. Blondi before :) but she's a spiderling though haha.. I'm scared to hold my male Rosie cuz he been trying to climb out his cage to find a female but he can't :)