New Ts!

Alana

Arachnopeon
Hubby's off to Brazil for a week, leaving me at home with the kids, so I treated myself to these:

IMG_20160909_125013.jpg
Avicularia sp. Peru Purple female

IMG_20160909_125255.jpg
B. albopilosum (true form) female

IMG_20160909_125647.jpg
C. cyaneopubescens juvenile

I also got some Mecynorrhina torquata ugandesnsis beetle larvae AND I've ordered an E sp. Red and an E. sp. Yellow! Both 3-4.5cm. Can't wait for those!

Alana

Arachnopeon
Thank you! No surprise that the GBB has eaten already! :)

Alana

Arachnopeon
Yep, don't worry, she'll be getting well fed. Her abdomen is angled in that photo so it looks smaller than it is, but it's still pretty small. She's WC so that could be why. I've got locusts and roaches here that are the right size for her but she wasn't interested when I tried earlier, so I'm just going to let her settle in and try again in a couple of days.

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
Guess I'm pretty lucky that mine shares the hobby! He doesn't care what I bring home as long as
1) It's not obviously smelly.
2) It's not dangerous.
3) we have room for it.
4) we can afford it without too much penny pinching
Pretty much the same requirements I have.

Alana

Arachnopeon
Guess I'm pretty lucky that mine shares the hobby! He doesn't care what I bring home as long as
1) It's not obviously smelly.
2) It's not dangerous.
3) we have room for it.
4) we can afford it without too much penny pinching
Pretty much the same requirements I have.
Mine does not share my passion at all. He's not a fan of tarantulas. He's OK with the snakes and tolerates the cockroaches and beetles. He'd be more than happy if we just had the dogs.
He understands that I'm passionate, and trusts me not to anything daft, but if he had his way then we'd have no more animals ever, whereas I'd have everything!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
She had a large locust and an adult dubia over the weekend and she's looking a bit plumper now.
The abdomen is looking much better. With a few more meals she'll be in top form. Good luck with the new pets.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Nice additions, Alana. :embarrassed:

No Avics, but I do have a GBB, and four B. albos. Very hardy, those are. Almost idiot proof. :astonished: