New T's

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
mine is 1/2" and its pretty cool very petty T my Ornata is a 1 inch sling though.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
BigJ, Congrats and good luck with the P ornata! Ime they are rather shy and retiring as slings. I've only had one "threat posture" so far from P. o. #2. Other than that they're almost friendly..........although I realize this will likely change as they mature. {D Terry

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I have noticed that as well :) although i must say they are very beautiful T's and the OBT is pretty to. I like the color of orange that it is and that its a aggressive eater it took out a pinhead when i put it in its home lol.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I haven't tried P murinus yet. There's quite a few others on the want list ahead and I'll likely never make it to some of those. They are cool-looking t's though. :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I know the feeling lol i have a long wanted list as well :) the OBT was free so i figured why not they are pretty,tough,mean and it was a freebie lol. Ornata is one fast T though it telepoted to that pinhead :)

Last edited:

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
{D I know what you mean about teleporting P ornata. I had to be extra careful when opening their enclosures before they reached ~2.5" P. o. 4 gave me fits one evening after jumping from fairly high to the floor, then jumping from my hand several times after crawling onto during attempts to release it back into the enclosure. :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Well teleporting T's certainly keep you on your feet lol my P.irminia named Flash. Gave me trouble during a cage change lol it took me like 20 minutes to get her back into her home lol. But yeah it didn't even see the T get the cricket lol i just moved and had it in its fangs lol. The OBT just attacked the cricket lol

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Hopefully soon i have a big list lol GBB is on it as well and some more pokies and more OW terriestials and NW T's as well.

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
Pics or you don't have them...;)! I like when OBT's eat. My OBT molted and is very orange. Unfortunately it hasn't gained very much size.

--Dan

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
You know who gained the most size so far molting my P.irminia is got very leggy and moves faster then it ever did. But yeah it seems it takes some T's a while to gain size its taken my LP a while to gain some size.

seezilla

Arachnopeon
You're making me want an OBT dude. ;P All I can think about is how much I want one now. Gah.

I know I already said this, but congrats! Enjoy your new slings. :p

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I hope you get one soon :D they aren't that bad really they are very active T's though which is awsome

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dangit I want an OBT too, but I can't justify buying myself an more T's this close to Christmas. Not to mention my girlfriend will kill me if I get an "Orange bitey thingy". :8o