New t's :)!!!!

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well the post office was kind enough to drive from saginaw to my house(about 80 miles) to deliver my "geckos" which were supossed to be here yesterday, all arrived well except one which was'nt a big loss, heres the goods: 1 C. shioedtei -malaysian earth tiger shes at least 7" very healthy and my god just gorgeous!!!, 1 H. Albostriatum-Laos Zebra 5" female(unique color phase, more cream colors), 2 east african tunneling spiders 3"(these guys look just like t's weird, unknown venom!) one the tunneling spiders was dead but its not a big loss my main concern was the 2 t's, i'll post pics after i get picaveiw reinstalled , peace --jeff

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

heck yeah i feel better ,lol i was worried they were gonna come in fried since its been so hot latly here...

the malaysian earth tiger is faster than i imagined and QUITE capable of running full speed attached to the side of the tank,lol its a LTC and parasite free (nice and plump too) which is a bonus:), gonna mate this babe soon , this spider looks so aboreal its unreal...

the laos zebra has a nasty temper heh flipped over on its back in defese and sat their for like 15 minutes lashing out when it thought i was approaching..

gonna go download a program for pics now--Jeff

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Well Jeff......If I had known they were in Saginaw, I would have kidnapped them from you!
Congrats! I think I'm ordering a few new spiders in 2 weeks.....