New t's today :D

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Finally reached 20 t's today :D I got three rufilata (two female and one male ) and another P. metallica! I have yet to get a picture of the new metallica but I'll get one later.
The communal rufilata!

male-

Female-

and the group-

The other female is right next to the male.

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
where the heck did you get a p.metallica from man??ive been lookign for one,but NOONE has them for sell yet..how much was it?:?

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually I got this one for free because my first one arrived with jacked up legs (still alive though :D) I got them both from Tarantula.com and it was 150$ plus $30 UPS next day air.

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Actually I got this one for free because my first one arrived with jacked up legs (still alive though :D) I got them both from Tarantula.com and it was 150$ plus $30 UPS next day air.
how many inches was it?? what are the months when p.metallica's are in season and for sale alot?

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It was 1" and I dunno when they are usually available but we have had two sacs here in the US these couple of months. Maybe in spring we will have some more.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol nah man, I'm gonna keep it so I have a better chance of getting a female :drool:

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I could have two males in there after all =\ atleast I have one female.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
=\ Thanks guys, so two males and a female. Man most of my peocs are males!