new Ts i need some help

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
i have gotten 3 new Ts today

B vagans

avic leata

and a golden knee

the red rumps on really dry coco fiber with no hide or water im trying to figure out a way to get him some water in his small container (he is very!small) and should he have a hide?

the avic leata is also small and has webbed up a storm in its vial and dose not have any water but i know i have to mist 2-3 times a week so im thinking shes ok

the golden knee has dug a burro to the bottom of her tank on the side of the glass (i can see her still) and its dry coco fiber with no hide

am i doing anything wrong here they are all really small and i have done alot of researched but i have a feeling im missing something

any info is welcome :) :drool:

but no hating :embarrassed:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The second picture is a terrible size reference pic.

Could you maybe give us an approximation of legspan in inches or centimeters?

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
its just like the 1st one and im sorry idk what i was thinking when i put the second 1 up :wall:

@ shell yes! thx i could not remember

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Um...

Can you please give me something to work with other than a picture of someone else's spider on someone else's hand?

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
your setup sounds fine.i would just mist a side of your pulchripes' cage so it can drink.same with the vagans.just a little bit so there's water droplets.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
my picture are not posting they say failed?
They are likely too big. You can either resize them using Photobucket and then post them here, or link us straight to the pic on Photobucket.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i have gotten 3 new Ts today

B vagans

avic leata

and a golden knee

the red rumps on really dry coco fiber with no hide or water im trying to figure out a way to get him some water in his small container (he is very!small) and should he have a hide?

the avic leata is also small and has webbed up a storm in its vial and dose not have any water but i know i have to mist 2-3 times a week so im thinking shes ok

the golden knee has dug a burro to the bottom of her tank on the side of the glass (i can see her still) and its dry coco fiber with no hide

am i doing anything wrong here they are all really small and i have done alot of researched but i have a feeling im missing something

any info is welcome :) :drool:

but no hating :embarrassed:

keep the red rump and the golden knee in a dry peat moss with a small water dish. if they are only 1" use bottle cup of a mineral water.

Keep the Avic Leata in a moiste peat moss with a corkbark on its cage as hide. Make sure its cage is very humid.