New T's...definite addiction

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some new additions to my collection..all subadult/female
Thailand Tigerrump(????)
Heteroscodra maculata(togo starburst)
Psalmopoeus cambridgei(trinidad chevron)
All good looking ladies ;) This addiction seems to be getting stronger.Drove 6 hrs today(there and back) for these ones ...peace

Last edited:

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Definite addict

Here in the US, a 6 hour trip would cost me about $40 in gas, but it's worth it to get some pretty little ladies home safely :D . I'm driving an hour-and-a-half tomorrow to see if an all T store is still in my old haunts.

Congrats!

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im getting a H.maculata soon........ Hope you do well with yours!

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Definite addict

Originally posted by D-Man
Here in the US, a 6 hour trip would cost me about $40 in gas, but it's worth it to get some pretty little ladies home safely :D . I'm driving an hour-and-a-half tomorrow to see if an all T store is still in my old haunts.

Congrats!
an all T store?! do tell! where is it?
Bill from Invertepet is not too far from us, he is in Novato, by santa rosa.
Ed

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Re: Re: Definite addict

Originally posted by atavuss
an all T store?! do tell! where is it?
Bill from Invertepet is not too far from us, he is in Novato, by santa rosa.
Ed
Ed-

I used to live in Sunnyvale. There was one on Old San Francisco Road. I remember going in there about 8 years ago and saw a load of T's set into every wall - it was awesome! I'm stopping into work tomorrow in Fremont for a few hours and will go check it out afterward. I don't remember the name of the store or crossroad. I'll post something tomorrow night. Pet shops around here are typical and quite useless.

Peace.

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Actually, I'm closer to San Francisco than Santa Rosa (about 25 miles northward).

bill

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
bill you def need to hook up those tarantulas !!!!!!!!

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Pelo,
Nice T's you got yourself there. I am looking forward to getting a P. cambridgei soon. Also thinking of a P. irminia.

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Originally posted by invertepet
Actually, I'm closer to San Francisco than Santa Rosa (about 25 miles northward).

bill
Bill-

I wish you had a brick & mortar. I'd like to be able to browse, pick & choose, you know? Also, freight is too high a percentage of the cost of goods - unless I bought about $300 in T's, but that goes back to being able to see what I'm buying. I've bought from Goldenphoenix a couple of times, I was happy with that (except freight - about 33% of each order!). Who knows, I may be a client of yours someday.

Dario

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Most all invert-only dealers are non-B&M. But I do have several locals who come by to browse all the time (about a dozen regulars). You just need to call first.

bill

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Really??!!

Originally posted by invertepet
Most all invert-only dealers are non-B&M. But I do have several locals who come by to browse all the time (about a dozen regulars). You just need to call first.

bill
I'd be more than happy to take a drive out to see and buy. I'll contact you through your website after I get a list together from your inventory. Great, man!

Peace, Dario