new T's Arrived!!!

teamster6

Arachnopeon
Just received my new m. Robustum and two m. Mesomelas today in the mail and all are doing fine. Was really excited to get them.

t6

Last edited:

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice new additions! M.robustum is one of my all time favorite species. They are so beautiful with the orange and black together and they are hairy. Mine doesnt do the normal threat display, she just lifts her entire body up with her legs and "flexes" for lack of a better word.

Have you seen your lady display this behavior?

teamster6

Arachnopeon
Nice new additions! M.robustum is one of my all time favorite species. They are so beautiful with the orange and black together and they are hairy. Mine doesnt do the normal threat display, she just lifts her entire body up with her legs and "flexes" for lack of a better word.

Have you seen your lady display this behavior?
thanks afs

huff I have not seen her display any kind of threat pose yet but I just got her. I expected her to be really flighty and she actually was pretty docile. How wet are you keeping your enclosure on yours???

I know the Mesomelas need a lot of moisture as I watched a video last night and the area they live in rains constantly and practically never stops.

t6