New T's and Some Questions

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm going to be receiving a couple T's From Brandon and Dean with NW inverts and I'm kinda Curious about a couple of them so I though I would turn here... Looking at more of a housing question when it comes to them to be rather honest, and it's only for two of the T's that I've not kept before...SO any info on it would be appreciated~

The T's in Question would be Chilobrachys Huahini (6" female) And the Eucratoscels pachypus Just What they need as Far as Substrate, Humidity and so forth...I would GREATLY appreciate it!

BTW, As far as Both Brandon (Reptist) and Dean (NWInverts) go, DEFINATLY would recommend them to anyone..but I'll be adding to their reviews here in a couple days :)

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi!

I have a 4.5" C. huahini. I keep it in a medium KK. I used moist coco peat substrate, about 3" deep. Humidity 70% at 30C. It used to be a burrower, but since transferring to a KK, it created a web bedding and web curtains at the corner of the enclosure. It never attempted to burrow, which I greatly appreciated. I feed it every 3 days a mix diet of crickets, roaches and uperworms. Being an old world T, it is feisty and quick to assume a threat display.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi!

I have a 4.5" C. huahini. I keep it in a medium KK. I used moist coco peat substrate, about 3" deep. Humidity 70% at 30C. It used to be a burrower, but since transferring to a KK, it created a web bedding and web curtains at the corner of the enclosure. It never attempted to burrow, which I greatly appreciated. I feed it every 3 days a mix diet of crickets, roaches and uperworms. Being an old world T, it is feisty and quick to assume a threat display.
I kinda figured they'd be feisty, And That works well...Thanks for the info on that T!