Arachnoknight
Sorry I didn't post names
Pic 1 A versicolor
Pic 2 L parahybana
Pic 3 A geniculata. Male
Pic 4.A genicolata female

SpiderSling2017

Arachnopeon
Beautiful Ts, especially the A.versicolor, sadly I don't have any pics to show as I'm getting my first T in August.

Still Beautiful collection otherwise ;)

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Nice little collextion there!.

just gunna tell you now, with the LP when it gets towards its larger sizes, ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES.
because oh my lord do they have some bad hairs.
I have a LP atm, (Male, ~7inch Leg span) and hes extremely docile. hes only kicked hairs once, but even getting close to his enclosure and lifting his lid and my Arms will be covered in Bumps from his hairs.

They really are terrible hairs, and this si with no contact with the actual T lol.

As for the A. Genics. Awesome choice with them, Great T. They get very large and are almost always out and about. Hairs are minimal with this Itch as long as you avoid direct contact, and they are amazing eaters. They can be suprisingly quick though. we have 1 Adult male atm(just hit ~6.5") and while he is usualy calm, if hes a little pissed he has been known to cross his tank almost as fast as My Lazy OBT lol.

But over all great collection so far.

P.S. if you end up breeding the A Genics one day and its turn out successful let me know! its my Girlfriends favorite species and id be down to purchase a good amount of the slings :)

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
Thanks for the comments.

I know what you mean about the A genics. I was feeding last night and my male attack his prey so hard and fast he flipped himself while still holding the cricket in his mouth. I just about fell over laughing.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
yes. they can truly be vicous eater. out of all my T's, the one im most cautious with is my A Genic. not jsut becuase he can be quick when he wants but because of his size and just his whole attitude in general.

ive had less close calls with my OBT's/ GBB's/ Baboon and avics then i have with my A. Genic. hes just so, and i wouldnt say aggressive, but just so happy to eat haha.
he kind of reminds me of a Large breed dog that doesnt realize just how big he is ya know?

But at the end of the day, id deff rate the species as a 9/10.