New to breeding

lovebugfarm

Arachnopeon
Hi sorry I am sure this has been gone over in other threads but couldn't find what I was specifically looking for. So I recently produced a sac of p irminia. First I was looking to know the proper names of the instars. Eggs with legs, the cute chubby ones after that, and then the first molt they look like tarantulas.
Right now they are getting their first molt and look like tarantulas now. The question is do I wait a few days for them to harden up and offer their first meal or wait till after their second molt.
To those who will ask I will likely hold on to most of them and the few I let go I will only be tradeing for other psalmopoeus.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Congratulations! After eggs with legs you have first instar, which look like spiders but like they're yellow gummy spiders or something. Still no food for those guys. Then you have second instars, which really look like tarantulas, including all the fuzz. They'll be dark and ready to start eating after they harden up.

*not all species are ready by 2i, but yours will be

lovebugfarm

Arachnopeon
Ok awesome :) thank you so much I'm excited to see them take down their first baby roaches