New Terrestrial Sling Enclosure Help!

octanejunkie

Arachnoknight
It certainly isn't on the ground much at all! I've read they do have arboreal tendencies when they're young, and this lil fella confirmed that for me in no time! It's used the cork for anchor points and webbed all above the ground and hasn't really touched the substrate since lol
I revised my post after you quoted it to say "considered semi-arboreal by some" or something like that and added a pic of our adult "climbing"

As a sling it was rarely on the ground, as an adult, it is barely off the ground

alexlovesspiders

Arachnopeon
I revised my post after you quoted it to say "considered semi-arboreal by some" or something like that and added a pic of our adult "climbing"

As a sling it was rarely on the ground, as an adult, it is barely off the ground
Would a beauty!
Yes, I definitely do not intend to set up their growout tanks vertically at all, I know they need a lot horizontal room, but good to know it also changes with age!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I know what they are already.

And no, not that they're semiarboreal, but that they have more arboreal tendencies than other terrestrials, such as being more inclined to climbing which countless experienced owners have confirmed, as has watching him for the past 4 hours alone.

Also it's not a 2" sling yet.

It's a 32oz deli container! Same dimensions as the 16oz, just a matter of height difference.

It certainly isn't on the ground much at all! I've read they do have arboreal tendencies when they're young, and this lil fella confirmed that for me in no time! It's used the cork for anchor points and webbed all above the ground and hasn't really touched the substrate since lol
Indeed they do climb up a bit at times. I've been raising GBBs to maturity for decades, including AF, Was only mentioning they weren't semi-arboreal as TONS of people think they are- glad you don't- you are ahead of the curve!

I know it isn't 2" I read your posts.

Good luck!