New Tarantulas!

ellenpperkins

Arachnopeon
Just received my very first tarantulas today in the mail!
2x C. elegans
1x K. brunnipes
I was shocked to see just how tiny these slings were šŸ˜± I wasnā€™t ready for the slings to basically be little pieces of dust ha!
Slings made it safe and sound, Rehouses were successful šŸ‘
Excited to finally have some tarantulas!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
2x C. elegans
1x K. brunnipes
I was shocked to see just how tiny these slings were šŸ˜± I wasnā€™t ready for the slings to basically be little pieces of dust ha!
You chose small/dwarf species it shouldnā€™t be a surprise.

Thereā€™s smaller species too

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Congrats!! Welcome to the Hobby!! Yeah these are tiny slings naturally!! Donā€™t hesitate to post pictures of the set ups if you need advice!
but Iā€™m glad to hear at least someone new did some research before hand!!

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
2x C. elegans
1x K. brunnipes
Exciting times...congratulations and welcome to the hobby.

I'm not sure how small your dwarf slings are, I've had 1/4ā€ slings arrive by surprise and it can be terrifyingly Awesome.... enjoy.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
Congrats!! Welcome to the Hobby!! Yeah these are tiny slings naturally!! Donā€™t hesitate to post pictures of the set ups if you need advice!
but Iā€™m glad to hear at least someone new did some research before hand!!
Are you trying to say I didnā€™t do reasearch or just trying to plane insult me? If it is a insult toward me I will send it to a mod.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Are you trying to say I didnā€™t do reasearch or just trying to plane insult me? If it is a insult toward me I will send it to a mod.
I know youā€™re a kid, so Iā€™m going to go easy on you. But I can tell you right now, that coming out of left field and attacking him for his comment, had absolutely zero to do with you. Itā€™s very common for newbies here to do zero research, then come crying for help. Iā€™d be willing to bet that his comment was in regards to what I just stated.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
I know youā€™re a kid, so Iā€™m going to go easy on you. But I can tell you right now, that coming out of left field and attacking him for his comment, had absolutely zero to do with you. Itā€™s very common for newbies here to do zero research, then come crying for help. Iā€™d be willing to bet that his comment was in regards to what I just stated.
Fair enough but he was in the thread I posted asking for husbandry and care for a P. Metallica and he wasnā€™t very kind to me so I assumed I was one of those ā€œnew keepersā€ even tho Iā€™ve been keeping for 2 1/2 years. But I do understand where your coming from with this just annoyed I didnā€™t get any help out of 58 replyā€™s sorry for bringing it here guys.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Fair enough but he was in the thread I posted asking for husbandry and care for a P. Metallica and he wasnā€™t very kind to me so I assumed I was one of those ā€œnew keepersā€ even tho Iā€™ve been keeping for 2 1/2 years. But I do understand where your coming from with this just annoyed I didnā€™t get any help out of 58 replyā€™s sorry for bringing it here guys.
Itā€™s rude and disrespectful to drag negative content across threads. If thereā€™s an issue, contain it to that one thread and leave it there.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
What......? I was talking to the OP. Not in reference to anyone in particular.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I
I was in that thread, and I can understand that it can come across that you were being attacked. You gotta understand that a lot of us here have been keeping Tā€™s longer than youā€™ve been alive haha. So a lot of the info we were giving you was trying to look out for your and a potential new Tā€™s best interest. Try not to take things here too personal. The majority of us here are just very passionate about the hobby.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
Its rude and disrespectful to drag negative content across threads. If thereā€™s an issue, contain to that one thread and leave it there.
sorry guys Im passionate about the hobby to just frustrated with a few thing going on in life right now. Sorry to bring it up. But if you guys could give some advice in my thread on keeping the Pokie just to go over and make sure I definetly know what I need to that would be very much appreciate.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I in no way was not nice to you, believe it or not I was looking out for you and the tarantula. As was everyone. I truly do apologize if you took anything that was said personally. Not my intention nor is it ever. No hard feelings, at the end of the day just looking out for you

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
I in no way was not nice to you, believe it or not I was looking out for you and the tarantula. As was everyone. I truly do apologize if you took anything that was said personally. Not my intention nor is it ever. No hard feelings, at the end of the day just looking out for you
Yeah I forgive you I just purely didnā€™t take it the right way. Iā€™ll have it tommorow morning. Could probably use some help sexing the molt and could I maybe just maybe get some actual keeping help on the T I bought just to go over and make sure I know everything I need to know

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
sorry guys Im passionate about the hobby to just frustrated with a few thing going on in life right now. Sorry to bring it up. But if you guys could give some advice in my thread on keeping the Pokie just to go over and make sure I definetly know what I need to that would be very much appreciate.
I would not be much help. My current focus is New World terrestrials. Iā€™ve followed the thread and Iā€™m very familiar with the content, but I would have no useable advice to offer.

Sorry. :bag: