New Tarantula

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I picked up a new tarantula today...I thought I'd share some pics. She's a cobalt blue female, and she's about 4"....I haven't measured. I had quite a time putting her in her new house.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice! :)

Better take pictures of her while you can :D

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow PG! She looks very healthy. May I ask where you get her from?

ATrax

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sure...Suprisingly I got her from the local pet shop. She was only there for 10 minutes.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She's gorgeous pategirl,
I'd sure love to see mine again.;)

Ernie

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
beautiful H. lividum. hands down my favorite species, as you can see from my avatar. looks and attitude, the total package. the others said though, havent seen mine in quite some time. occasionally i get to see a few segments of the front legs but thats all.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice, healthy looking Blue!!!! Congratulations

Andy
_______________________________________________-
1-T. blondi
1-G. rosea
1-B. boehmi
1-A. seemanni
1-L. parahybana
1-H. hercules
1-A. geniculata
1-C. fasciatum
1-C. cyaneopubescens
1-B. vagans
1-B. albopilosum
1-T. pruriens
1-A. avicularia
1-H. albostriatum
1-P. regalis
1-G. pulchra
1-G. aureostriatum
1-H. lividum
1-E. cyanognathus
1-E. murinus
1-C. fimbriatus
1-C. thorelli
1-B. emelia
1-C. crawshayi
1-A. moderatum
1-M. mesomelas

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't mind not seeing her much, I know she's there. At least I have a few pictures of her before she decides to make herself a burrow.

Faunya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
I don't mind not seeing her much, I know she's there. At least I have a few pictures of her before she decides to make herself a burrow.
Ya just never know...I've had one since the 11th of this month, and she STILL doesn't touch her burrow (I pre-dug one for her to begin with, and she stayed in it off and on for the first week or so). She's always in plain view, which seems rather odd to me, but she seems happy...not overly defensive or anything (in fact, she's a bit TOO calm for a cobalt ;) ). Err..getting off topic here...my point is, you never know...you may get ample opportunity to look at your new blue gal!

Best of luck,
-Faunya

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Beautiful blue! I agree, tho, enjoy her while you can still see her! I forgot what they look like, considering mine lives in the substrate 99.9% of the time:rolleyes: . Anyway I get to see her every once in a blue moon, but the minute I turn the light on, she's gone! And I hear ya on putting her in her tank, I had no picnic with mine either. :D In fact, I wonder what I'm gonna do when it's time to clean her tank! =D

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Vys
Nice! :)

Better take pictures of her while you can :D
I know what you mean, dude. The only way I can see my cobalt is to put prey in front of the entrance but doesn't let it go anywhere. She always comes out eventually.