New tarantula!!!!

Peavey91

Arachnopeon
I bought my first two about 2 months ago now. A caribena versicolor and a b. Vagans. The versi is doing white well in its 50 dram vile, and I got a 1.5 qt Frigidaire round tupaware for my vagans. I liked the Frigidaire container so much I bought a second which is now housing my new addition. A 1 inch gbb

Both my other slings I purchased from swift, at 1/2 inch and they have both successfully molted once.

I'm super excited about my gbb. I went to the norcal reptile expo today in Pleasanton California, and there was not many tarantulas especially any slings but in the very back corner I found this little beauty. He was kind of expensive at 65$ but I couldn't pass it up. He is in pre molt though.

My lady got a savannah monitor, we named it groot

Anyways here it is guys.

Attachments

Peavey91

Arachnopeon
There's a reason everyone has them, there a striking species in coloration and pattern. For me personally it doesn't matter if everyone has them, I love the colors, the behavior. I'm more on appearance than uniqueness. If that makes any sence

just seems like everyone has one. i like my collection to be a little more unique.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
There's a reason everyone has them, there a striking species in coloration and pattern. For me personally it doesn't matter if everyone has them, I love the colors, the behavior. I'm more on appearance than uniqueness. If that makes any sence
to each their own. i just like having the less kept spiders. makes me feel like my collection is more special.

Peavey91

Arachnopeon
That's how I was when I kept fish and kept planted tanks injected with co2 and high lights, the rarer the plants and fish, the more spectacular I felt about my little slice of whatever river or stream the fish I kept were from, the better.

to each their own. i just like having the less kept spiders. makes me feel like my collection is more special.

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
I love GBBs.

I'm more into OW Ts but the GBB always has a special place in my heart. It was the first one I got and it'll always be a favorite of mine.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
That's how I was when I kept fish and kept planted tanks injected with co2 and high lights, the rarer the plants and fish, the more spectacular I felt about my little slice of whatever river or stream the fish I kept were from, the better.
thats pretty much how i feel. however, sometimes the most common spiders are the coolest. cant say a species is boring is youve never kept it. :)

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Everyone has a red Gyarados but that doesn't make it suddenly not the best shiny. Or the best Pokémon. Gyarados for lyfe <3

Adenovirus19

Arachnopeon
Groot is cute.
GBB for me.
I love its personality.
It webs a lot. And hides from me not.
I think its the best T that I got.

Peavey91

Arachnopeon
These are the Frigidaire containers I was talking about. And the little Cork bark stump I got glued together to give it something to Webb up on and if it so chooses to burrow into. 20170521_085335.jpg 20170521_085403.jpg 20170521_085419.jpg

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
Congrats on the new additions :D I miss my GBB. Unfortunately it died from DKS and I just never got another one. I'm a lover of heavy webbing species lol.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Everyone has a red Gyarados but that doesn't make it suddenly not the best shiny. Or the best Pokémon. Gyarados for lyfe <3
that thing can get annihilated by a Pikachu. no thanks. near useless in almost every team. best pokemon only in looks.

i get your point btw ;) my statement still stands. i dont care for GBBs because everyones got one.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
that thing can get annihilated by a Pikachu. no thanks. near useless in almost every team. best pokemon only in looks.

i get your point btw ;) my statement still stands. i dont care for GBBs because everyones got one.
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE KING OF POKEMON. PREPARE TO DIE FOR YOUR CRIMES, INFIDEL - *ahem*cough* useless? Have you ever used anything ever in the anything ever? Just bring it in on a non-electric type and cut its attack with Intimidate. Then set up a Dragon Dance or two and sweep. Or take Moxie and gain an attack boost every KO.

Also, if a Pokemon is useless for having one 4x weakness, then I can think of quite a few of your favorites that are "useless"... like a certain Fire/Flying type that everyone picked as their starter... or a certain red Bug/Steel type with claws...

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon

Also, you wanna talk about useless? Bulbasaur. The weakest starter Pokemon ever.

Peavey91

Arachnopeon
Why are we arguing about Pokemon isn't that sh** out dated. I mean I grew up watching it in the 90s and played everything up to like xy. But imho there are better games and anime out there