New tarantula!!!!

Jason B

Arachnosquire
It's just an expensive spider I'm not really into for reasons explained before. Probably one day though. ;)
I just noticed your in Canada as I was about to tell you where you can get 1 inch slings for 36.. which isn't even close to expensive when your considering there are quite a few new world terrestrials that are well over 100..If there more expensive their that certainly makes things more clear.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I just noticed your in Canada as I was about to tell you where you can get 1 inch slings for 36.. which isn't even close to expensive when your considering there are quite a few new world terrestrials that are well over 100..If there more expensive their that certainly makes things more clear.
nope. slings go for like 35 here. just want other species more. females can go into the 250+ range however.

Jacko65

Arachnopeon
I bought my first two about 2 months ago now. A caribena versicolor and a b. Vagans. The versi is doing white well in its 50 dram vile, and I got a 1.5 qt Frigidaire round tupaware for my vagans. I liked the Frigidaire container so much I bought a second which is now housing my new addition. A 1 inch gbb

Both my other slings I purchased from swift, at 1/2 inch and they have both successfully molted once.

I'm super excited about my gbb. I went to the norcal reptile expo today in Pleasanton California, and there was not many tarantulas especially any slings but in the very back corner I found this little beauty. He was kind of expensive at 65$ but I couldn't pass it up. He is in pre molt though.

My lady got a savannah monitor, we named it groot

Anyways here it is guys.
I also have Gbb about an inch, love it to bits a little demon at attacking crickets. Feeding well. Good luck with yours. I have a pic in the correct Genus gallery.