New tarantula!!!!

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Why are we arguing about Pokemon isn't that sh** out dated. I mean I grew up watching it in the 90s and played everything up to like xy. But imho there are better games and anime out there
Pokemon is more popular now than it's ever been. Sun and Moon were the best games to date and adult players outnumber child players.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE KING OF POKEMON. PREPARE TO DIE FOR YOUR CRIMES, INFIDEL - *ahem*cough* useless? Have you ever used anything ever in the anything ever? Just bring it in on a non-electric type and cut its attack with Intimidate. Then set up a Dragon Dance or two and sweep. Or take Moxie and gain an attack boost every KO.

Also, if a Pokemon is useless for having one 4x weakness, then I can think of quite a few of your favorites that are "useless"... like a certain Fire/Flying type that everyone picked as their starter... or a certain red Bug/Steel type with claws...
eh, never worked for me when i used to play. friends would punish me if i brought a Gyarados. never cared for Charzard, always preferred Blastoise. Scizor was a fav of mine and i did use him quite a bit. i stopped playing a few years ago and sold my collection of cards and my dumb*** friend lost all my games. was really into it for about 10 years.
used Bulbasaur more than Charmander lol

Peavey91

Arachnopeon
I don't have time to play anynore. I don't even own a ps4 anymore. Work and bills is all I seem have time for.

The unicorn thing look it up. There's people in the UK claiming to be pure blood unicorns and crap. Society is getting out of hand the last 10 years or so

what? youre only 25. whatayamean you dont still play Pokemon?
Unicorn? im not even going to ask.. :vomit::vomit:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I don't have time to play anynore. I don't even own a ps4 anymore. Work and bills is all I seem have time for.

The unicorn thing look it up. There's people in the UK claiming to be pure blood unicorns and crap. Society is getting out of hand the last 10 years or so
shame. long as you have time for spiders. ;)

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I couldnt agree more.
I plan on getting a ps4 again, but god knows when the he'll that will be. Ode rather use my time to be more productive now anyways.
playstations the way to go. being productive sucks at first but gets addicting.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
eh, never worked for me when i used to play. friends would punish me if i brought a Gyarados. never cared for Charzard, always preferred Blastoise. Scizor was a fav of mine and i did use him quite a bit. i stopped playing a few years ago and sold my collection of cards and my dumb*** friend lost all my games. was really into it for about 10 years.
used Bulbasaur more than Charmander lol
That's probably because you taught your Gyarados special moves like Hyper Beam and Hydro Pump, etc :vomit: Gyarados is much better with physical moves like Earthquake, Waterfall and Ice Fang.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Why are we arguing about Pokemon isn't that sh** out dated. I mean I grew up watching it in the 90s and played everything up to like xy. But imho there are better games and anime out there
outdated < one of the best selling games in the history of video games ever to exist....just saying ;)

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
That's probably because you taught your Gyarados special moves like Hyper Beam and Hydro Pump, etc :vomit: Gyarados is much better with physical moves like Earthquake, Waterfall and Ice Fang.
im not dumb. i know what the stats mean. ;) he just got wrecked. one of my friends was bound to have something with a lightning move, eventually he'd predict my switch and one shot it. never really worked out for me. i prefer Gengar over everything, swept all my friends at least once with him.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
im not dumb. i know what the stats mean. ;) he just got wrecked. one of my friends was bound to have something with a lightning move, eventually he'd predict my switch and one shot it. never really worked out for me. i prefer Gengar over everything, swept all my friends at least once with him.
You swept your friends with GENGAR? He doesnt even have a setup move, maybe your friends were just bad

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
You swept your friends with GENGAR? He doesnt even have a setup move, maybe your friends were just bad
we were like 12. Gengar just has a big movepool. i switched him in to get the final hit before switching out. so not realllly a sweep.

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
that thing can get annihilated by a Pikachu. no thanks. near useless in almost every team. best pokemon only in looks.

i get your point btw ;) my statement still stands. i dont care for GBBs because everyones got one.
I do not have one. I have three thank you very much. :cigar:

Jason B

Arachnosquire
I love my GBB and I really don't care that there common. I don't get me wrong I get your point. There is always an attraction to owning something thats rarer, and not alot of people have. But in not owning one just because they are popular your really missing out on one of the cooler Ts in the hobby. As someone returning to the hobby, I will be passing on most of the classic Ts, i don't really want any grams or brachys. I learned the first time around having a large collection of those just led to alot of Ts just kinda sitting there looking pretty. But I knew GBB had to be first one I ordered, and it was..I feel in many cases they are the less popular T then say B. Smithi or P. Metallica. But in comparison I'd rather have a gbb then either of those two, I like gbb colors better, I never wonder where mine is, great eater, one of the least photosensitive Ts there are. Plus if you really want to be unique you can try to incorporate it into the enclosure

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Ditto, Ghost Pokémon, psychic Pokémon, end thread/

Also, I'm not much of a gamer anymore Elder Scrolls games kills everything. Whatever.

PS. GBBs are amazing.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@Peavey91 I'm from the uk and I have 2 unicorns only they don't have horns and they come from peru, they are sometimes known as Thrixopelma sp cajamarca just saying

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I love my GBB and I really don't care that there common. I don't get me wrong I get your point. There is always an attraction to owning something thats rarer, and not alot of people have. But in not owning one just because they are popular your really missing out on one of the cooler Ts in the hobby. As someone returning to the hobby, I will be passing on most of the classic Ts, i don't really want any grams or brachys. I learned the first time around having a large collection of those just led to alot of Ts just kinda sitting there looking pretty. But I knew GBB had to be first one I ordered, and it was..I feel in many cases they are the less popular T then say B. Smithi or P. Metallica. But in comparison I'd rather have a gbb then either of those two, I like gbb colors better, I never wonder where mine is, great eater, one of the least photosensitive Ts there are. Plus if you really want to be unique you can try to incorporate it into the enclosure
It's just an expensive spider I'm not really into for reasons explained before. Probably one day though. ;)