New Tarantula Pics

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I thought I'd share a few pics with everyone...my A. geniculata just molted today, so here's her picture:

Here's my L. parahybana...she's eating a superworm in the picture:

Last one, my usambara thanking me for giving her fresh water :)

Hope you like the pics! :)

stu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cool pics pategirl,

Your L. parahybana looks sweet, how big is he? I cant wait till I get my hands on one of those.

Heh, your usumbara looks real friendly too - maybe he just wanted a hug?

Stu.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The L. parahybana is about 6 inches now....still has a lot of growing to do. Yeah, the usambara is very friendly...can't you tell? :)

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pics pategirl, do you ever get to see the top side of your usambara? Still a nice looking T.

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice L.Parahybana, can i ask you a question, how after does it molt?/

My usambara isnt as mean as most i see, she sits there and lets me do the maitnence around her tank once a week and watches me i trust her so i do it fast and i alwayz keep an eye on her, she usally runs into her hide then turns around and sits the front part of her body out and watches me or whater, weird, she does get nasty on occasion though

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Pategirl
Last one, my usambara thanking me for giving her fresh water:)
That is one grateful looking spider you've got there. I think I might have a shy OBT though. She spends 99.9% of her time hidden away in her burrow she constructed. I rarely ever see her out in the open. But my Dodoma Baboon gave me the 8 legged salute for giving her water though. Here's a picture of it.