new T$

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
Just got done getting my T room together and I thaught ide share with you guy the new 1s I've picked up over the past few months.
1. A.minatrix female and she just molted yesterday.
2.GBB yes finally she arrived today
3. Two A.heintzi (freebies)
4. B.smithi. male
5.N.coloratovillosus
6. And a therophosa burgandy wich I have a question about. What is she now a .T.strimi or a T.guyana or a T.burgandy. and please correct my spelling.?

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just got done getting my T room together and I thaught ide share with you guy the new 1s I've picked up over the past few months.
1. A.minatrix female and she just molted yesterday.
2.GBB yes finally she arrived today
3. Two A.heintzi (freebies)
4. B.smithi. male
5.N.coloratovillosus
6. And a therophosa burgandy wich I have a question about. What is she now a .T.strimi or a T.guyana or a T.burgandy. and please correct my spelling.?
You lucky thing you :clap:

What size are they?

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
coming soon

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

can someone answer my question aboot the Theraphosa please

zbrewer88

Arachnopeon
Theraphosa ?

I've done a little research on the T. burgandy. I'm pretty sure right now they are T. stirmi, but they are possibly changing it to T. spinipes in the near future. I am not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty sure this is where this subject stands as of right now.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've done a little research on the T. burgandy. I'm pretty sure right now they are T. stirmi, but they are possibly changing it to T. spinipes in the near future. I am not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty sure this is where this subject stands as of right now.
Agreed, Fran has been hinting that stirmi isn't the final name and that spinipes might be. Guess we all just wait and see....