new T for me

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) hi
at present i have four terrestial Ts , been collecting since july:) but now i want an arboreal again. i used to have a poke but it passed away. i have its old tank plus heat mat so now i just need to decide what T to put in it. am thinking between having an avic or a cambridgei (sp). was just wondering about getting some advice on which is easier to keep n which lives to longest and makes the better show spider:) thanks

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
P. cambridgei rules bigtime!! But you don't get to see it very often, at least, that's from my own experiences.

Dennis

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
go with any psalmopoeus like dennie said! love em!! Good Luck with your choice!

James

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P.cambrigdei was my first arboral.And I instantly feel in love with it. really active, cool webbing,just a very great T to watch.I think they are very underrated.Not very flashy as fare as color goes. very subdued color that in MPO is very awsome,mine just molted out at about 4"-41/2" and the carapace has that beutiful moss green sheen to it. with the red lightning bolts down its legs. And if price is a concern well no worries there as they are not expensive at all. After that P.cambridgei I whent ahead and got a P.irminia and a P.reduncus, and they are just as fun.

Doug

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would say a P. cambridgei would be a better display spider... Pokies tend to not be as visible in their cage durring the day.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A Avicularia versicolor would be a awsome display tarantua. It is docil and beautiful, a great avic.