New T coming ! N. vulpinus

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Terry,we have a male that is 7.5 inches,and I think its just NOW penultimate.Im thinking you have a ways to go assuming it IS a male.Ventral sexing these really sucks as well,and IMHO is almost pointless.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Brett, Thanks for the info :). By your description, it looks like shim may have a way to go {D. I WILL be ready for the next molt to retrieve it asap and have a look.
This indiv tripepii's opisthosoma does look a bit longish/tubular which appears to be somewhat consistent, although not exact for males in my colllection. I've guessed right (probably) on some of my other t's in comparison to others who have looked at some vent pics I've taken awhile back- with exception of my B emilia (which I didn't look closely at) and the mf Theraphosa "burgundy" which I was leaning toward male- that one, thanks to Fran, clearly was female. Talk about moronic on my part :wall:{D. Oh well

Terry

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have just managed to buy another Tripepii a sub adult female which I am excited over.

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have only just received her and currently in her enclosure exploring photos later on, my hands are covered in blotches and am itching like a bitch! I opened the tub she came in and holy cow a cloud came right at me.

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Looks like 2 little innocent puppy dog eyes hahaha.

"Pweaze sir, may I have some more":}

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok here you are "Dangergirl" here a couple of shots of her I just took they are a bit crappy but they will do