New T - a GBB !!

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just wanted to share with you all, my newest T is a GBB called "Zephyr"
He's a tiny one but already has an awesome "personality" immediately exploring his new enclosure after arriving and going for a run around in his shallow little water dish and drinking lots. He's got gorgeous markings with his legs ending in little black socks :)

If you have a GBB please share with me/us what kind of webbing they do/tank habits ? (or photos even !!)

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just wanted to share with you all, my newest T is a GBB called "Zephyr"
He's a tiny one but already has an awesome "personality" immediately exploring his new enclosure after arriving and going for a run around in his shallow little water dish and drinking lots. He's got gorgeous markings with his legs ending in little black socks :)

If you have a GBB please share with me/us what kind of webbing they do/tank habits ? (or photos even !!)
Hey Dangergirl - welcome to the GBB fan club! Thanks for giving me another excuse to expound on one of my favorite subjects ... Honeybee, my GBB!

In answer to your question, I dredged up something I posted after I got my GBB sling, and it may give you an idea as to what to expect ...

I just got a GBB sling about 3 weeks ago - I decided to keep him in the original deli cup he came in - although from reading these posts I think the cup is actually too big for him, he has created a deli-cup-wide hammock of webbing such that he can walk all over it and never have to touch the substrate - rather awesome for a little speck of a thing like this ... it reminds me of the netting below a trapeze artist - still, he never seems to wander any more than an inch from where he's sitting ... anyway, he molted yesterday which I take as a symbolic sign that he's settled in ...

Here's a recent shot of him, much bigger now, as is his webbing ...

IMG_1103.jpg

Many will caution you against handling your GBB - I'M NOT ONE OF THEM! Check out the recent thread entitled "GBB Appreciation Thread," and you can see a portrait of Honeybee sitting on my hand (lots of other peoples' photos too).